As a marketer, useful content is at the core of your marketing strategy. You are focused on providing relevant content to your customers to help solve their needs. You want the right content to reach the right audience. Here is how you can achieve your goal with Acoustic Content.
Step 1: Upload and store assets
Your asset collection is core to the content that you want to deliver. It's where you store all your images, videos, and other files that you use in your content. Building your asset collection is easy in Acoustic Content. Start by uploading your assets now:
- Click Upload assets or drop an asset onto the asset widget on the Overview page.
- Open one of the asset views from the navigation ribbon, and click Upload assets.
- Use a command-line interface (CLI).
- Upload an asset to a field on a content form.
Step 2: Manage tags
After you upload an asset, you'll notice tags automatically assigned to your asset. Our AI capability analyzes compatible file types and automatically generates these tags. Now, here's what you can do with these tags:
- Accept or reject the tags our AI suggests.
- Plus add your own tags.
- Easily find the assets you need using these tags to build your content.
Step 3: Compose content
As a marketer, you are always creating new content to be relevant to the latest information and trends you want to share with your customers. Whether you composing new content or updating existing content, with Acoustic Content you can streamline your writing. Here is how to get started:
- If you are subscribed to the Essentials edition of Acoustic Content and your main focus is delivering content as a service (CAAS), you'll compose content from the Content libraries section of your hub's navigation ribbon.
- Select a content type.
- Complete all the fields in the content form, either by selecting assets from their hub's asset collection, or by entering text, or uploading files from your own sources.
- If you are subscribed to either the Trial or Standard editions of Acoustic Content, you can create and edit content using the site manager and content editor.
- Select a page type.
- Add content, assets, and files using inline editing from within the preview mode of
Step 4: Search for content and assets
You are always looking for content that you created or that you want to reuse from another team member or project. Now, with Acoustic Content, you don't have to hunt through a maze of folders and subfolders on a shared drive to find them. Here is how easy it is to find content:
- Use the search bar to find the exact content. The search is already scoped to the page from where you’re searching. For example, when you type in a search term from the My content view, the filter named "Me" is already applied.
- You can also apply filters to the lists of content or assets displayed in your hub. You can filter by status, tag, category, keyword, and more depending on your role.
Step 5: Review and approve content
Whether you are part of a big team or only a couple of people, you want to make sure everyone is on the same page and aware of what content is sent to your customers. Here is how you accomplish that:
- Other organization users can add comments to your draft content using the comments tab of the content form.
- You can set up informal reviews from the review tab of the content form.
- If you are working in the Standard or Trial editions of Acoustic Content, and if mandatory approvals are enabled, you will not be able to publish content items until an authorized user approves the content.
Step 6: Publish
You have completed your draft, it's time to publish.
- At its purest, the process of publishing content, pages, or assets is as simple as clicking Publish and selecting Immediately. If you are making a quick update, or if you subscribe to the Essentials edition of Acoustic Content, this is all you'll need to do when publishing content and assets.
- When an item is ready to go live, you publish it. A published status means that your content or asset is published and available on the content delivery network.
- You can publish individual content items and assets, or bulk publish content or assets from the content section of your hub.
Step 7: Restore versions
There may be times when you want to go back to the content you had before. It doesn't matter if the content is published or you are still working on the drafts, you can always go back to your older versions.
- Versions are displayed in the history view of both draft and published content items or assets.
- When you click Make current from one of the listed versions, a new draft is created, allowing you to edit and publish that version of the content item or asset.