Holiday Readiness Program
Bring it on, holidays! Be prepared for the upcoming holiday season with Acoustic’s new 2020 Holiday Readiness Program. Download our product-specific guidelines for recommendations to optimize peak program activity.
Our Support and Services team is available to help make your peak season successful. If you should need any assistance, please let us know how we can help.
Time to log in with your Acoustic ID
Over the past several months, we've been slowly rolling out Acoustic ID for all supporting websites, but now we're ready for product use. Your Acoustic ID now replaces your IBMid to log in to our products. For more information, check out Create an Acoustic ID.
My Acoustic: One step closer to a unified platform
Easily manage your profile, and if you're an admin, your users, with our new user management interface. From My Acoustic, you can view details and manage each subscription for your company. For more information, check out View or manage your subscription.
My products has a new home in your banner
From My products, you can switch to a different product, learn about other solutions from Acoustic, or turn on beta features if they're available for your product.
Integrated Acoustic Content and Campaign asset repository
If you currently have Acoustic Content and Campaign with the email beta option or would like to subscribe to both these products, you can now opt to integrate the asset repositories for them.
With the integrated asset repositories for both products, you can
- Effortlessly re-use and manage assets between the two products for efficient content management and delivery.
- Easily control user access to both products with our improved user management. Admins can control who has access to the Content and/or the Campaign user interface.
- Automatically publish email content to a global CDN for faster and reliable delivery to customers.
Check out the blog and Integrated asset repositories for Acoustic Content and Campaign for more information.
Introducing scheduled publishing for Essential subscriptions
No more waiting to manually publish! Now you can schedule your publishing in advance for recurring or one-time publishing events. You are in control of when you want your content to go live. For more information, see Schedule the perfect time to publish. New version 4.4.0 of wchtools available now You can now download a newer version of wchtools that is more efficient and streamlined.
- A shorter JWT expiration means you don't have to log in often.
- System artifacts and web assets are not downloaded when you run a pull command unless specified.
- Additional command options to set library id and publish next have been added.
Transferring to Acoustic branded domains and URL updates
Today’s the day all Acoustic products will transfer to Acoustic-branded domains and URLs. These changes are part of the Acoustic branding and user experience enhancement updates outlined in a previous email from us. Check out URL changes for more tips and information around these updates.
New samples for you to explore
We've added two new samples that demonstrate building a website using Headless CMS capability and using our delivery search API. Check them out in the samples gallery.
- Traveler sample site is a React-based SPA website. Try running our Traveler Sample site locally or host it on your Acoustic Content.
- The delivery search API sample shows how to construct delivery search queries and demonstrates the capabilities of our Acoustic Content search services.
Exciting new changes coming your way
We will soon be transitioning into a new platform. This requires no effort or disruptions on your end. What you'll see are the results, increased performance, scalability, flexibility, and reliability.
Be more secure by enabling whitelists for file uploads
You can now create a tailor-made whitelist for file types based on your specific needs and wants. This way you can control what file types can be uploaded to your Acoustic content hub and reduce the risk of having unwanted and insecure files in your system. For more information, see Setting size limits for uploads, videos, and files.