Content can be integrated with other applications. Content with its cognitive capabilities helps create iconic, robust, and consistent brand experiences. Marketers can select assets to create relevant offers to deliver across many channels.
When integrated, you can access the Content palette from within your product UI. You can load the Content palette in two different modes.
Load the palette in Authoring mode if you want to view draft items inside the palette. You can also upload files or downloading Shutterstock images.
- You can launch the palette to select assets.
- When you use the palette in the Delivery mode, it doesn't require authentication. You can only access published assets from the palette.
- Use the palette in a multi-select mode that allows more than one item to be selected at a time.
You will need the API URL and Delivery URL to integrate with other applications. You can find this information from the Developer > URL information page.
To load the palette in Authoring mode:
- Send a basic authentication request to the tenant-specific API URL. (Example:
- Then, load the palette through
https://content-us.goacoustic.com/content-picker/picker.html?with the authoringApiUrl query parameter. Include query parameters that specify the kind of content you want the picker to display.
To load the palette in Delivery mode:
- Load the palette through
- For more information, see Integrate content palette.
- Content REST services are targeted for managing content only in the authoring environment.
- Multiple languages aren’t supported when you create content in Acoustic Content.
- The asset palette uses the browser language and not the user's preferred language.
- Asset palette in Content supports only group 1 languages.
Article is closed for comments.