Use Zone details page to view personalization details, create new rules, edit existing rules, reorder the rules, and publish the rules to specify the personalized content to be shown on the zone.
- In the menu, go to Personalization > Zones.
- On the Zones dashboard page, select the zone and hover your mouse over the zone name and click it to view all the rules in the zone. Zone details page is displayed.
- The breadcrumbs at the top of the screen indicate where you are. You can go back to the Zones dashboard page by clicking Zones on the breadcrumb in the upper left corner.
- When you visit the page for the first time, all the zones are displayed.
- From the Channel list, select the channel and click the zone name to view all the rules in the zone. When you go back to the Zones dashboard page, your last selected channel is displayed in the Channel drop-down list within the same visitor's session. Zones are filtered by the selected channel.
The Content personalization pane shows a list of all the rules for the zone. To create a new rule for the zone, click New rule. You can click the arrow icon to expand or collapse your working area.
The Personalizations applied metric indicates the total number of times the rules matched the visitor behavior and personalized content was displayed on the zone. The Zone properties pane displays the zone name, registered zone ID, description, and created by details.