Get up and running with Social Audiences
Use Social Audiences to expand your connections to social networks. Talk to customer segments across social networks by building connections.
First, gain access to Social Audiences. Then, connect your social networks to Social Audiences. From there, you are ready to move on to creating audiences and campaigns. View metrics in Social Audiences to see how your campaigns perform.
- Access for a new Social Audiences user
- Add a social network
- Enable an Acoustic Campaign database in Social Audiences
Access for a new Social Audiences user
If Social Audiences is provisioned, then any user in the organization that is provisioned can access Social Audiences by using their assigned Acoustic Campaign login credentials.
Add a social network
The first time you log in to Social Audiences, you must map a user to link your social media profile to Social Audiences.
Use the account that is linked to the social account that you want to connect to Social Audiences. Complete the following steps to add a social network by mapping a user:
- Go to Settings. Select the account to add.
- Log in to your social network.
- Click Okay for Social Audiences to receive your public profile when asked for your permission to manage your ad accounts. Your profile picture and name now display next to Mapped User.
- Click Accept if required.
Enable an Acoustic Campaign database in Social Audiences
As an organization administrator, you can use the application account access feature in Social Audiences settings to allow Facebook Lead Ad information to be sent to Acoustic Campaign databases for future marketing use.
- In Acoustic Campaign, go to Settings > Administration > Organization settings and click to expand Application Account Access.
- Click Add Account Access.
- Enter the Social Audiences application.
Decide the User Account and optionally add a description.
Note: Only databases that are associated with the selected user account can be mapped in Social Audiences.
- Click Add. The selected user is then sent a refresh token.
- Copy the refresh token and open Social Audiences.
- In Social Audiences, expand the Acoustic Campaign area.
- Paste the refresh token and select the database and fields that you want to map.
- (Optional) Rename fields for use on a Facebook Lead Ad form.
Contact information is added and/or updated from Facebook lead ad form submission.
Now, when you create a Facebook Lead Ad form, the information is transferred to the Acoustic Campaign for future marketing use.