You can use Social Audiences to connect Instagram with Acoustic Campaign. You need an Instagram account and the account must not be set as private.
Set up Instagram for Social Audiences
- Go to Business Settings on Facebook.
- Select the Instagram Accounts option.
- Click Add to add an Instagram account.
Note: Only people who have permissions for these ad accounts can use this Instagram account.
- Click Connect Your Instagram Account.
- Log in to Instagram.
Set up a placement for use on Instagram. Instagram is available for posts, conversions, website clicks, and app objectives (mobile app).
- Verify whether the user is tied to the account on the Social Audiences Settings page.
- Select the Instagram account that you want to use to promote ads on the Campaign Creation Selection page in the Ad Preview section. Add and remove selections that you want to promote.