You can use Social Audiences to connect Twitter with Acoustic Campaign.
- Log in to Twitter.
- Go to Twitter Ads.
- Log in to Social Audiences and configure your Twitter account.
- Add more users to an existing account.
- Log in to Social Audiences and configure your social account.
- When you provide your credentials, you are asked for authorization. You can see that your account is configured in the Social Audiences Settings.
After the account is configured, you can create audiences and campaigns for the audiences.
If you have a new Twitter account, you will receive an ineligibility error.
Create a campaign for Twitter
- Click Campaigns > Create a campaign in Social Audiences.
- From the Create a campaign screen:
- Select your Account.
- Select your Funding source.
- Select your Campaign objective.
- Select your Campaign name.
- Choose whether or not to have your campaign live by selecting Create campaign paused.
- From the Select your audience screen:
- Select to include or exclude the selected audience from your targeting.
- Select Expand reach.
Note: Twitter decides who similar users are, and send the ad to them as well.
- Choose locations, gender, languages, and additional audience features.
- Click Next.
- Select your budget and schedule campaign dates. Click Next.
- Select or compose tweets and create your campaign.
- Click Create to create the Ad.
Note: Remember, if you created your campaign on pause, it won't run until you change the status in the Campaigns tab.
Create an audience for Twitter
The minimum size for an audience is 100 users (post-match). If an audience with less than 500 users is matched, it will not be available for targeting in the Twitter Ads UI.
- In Acoustic Campaign Social Audiences, select Audiences then Create an audience.
- Select Accounts for the account that you want the audience to reach in Twitter.
- Select an Audience name.
- Type a description for the audience.
- Choose if you want to create a new source audience or use an existing. Click Next.
- Choose a Producer (source for data). All producers from Acoustic Exchange that are available to send segment data display in the menu.
- Choose a Source audience.
- Type in a Segment. (This works like a search feature. Select a segment from the list).
Choose an identifier(s).
- Select Add new records or Replace existing records. Click Next.
- Select how to Share audience.
- Click Complete.
Only data that is specified as Public in the source system is available through Acoustic Exchange for syndication.
Twitter documentation with limitation:
Social Audiences has a limit of 1.5 million records per audience upload. This is a server limitation and impacts all integrated social networks.