You can export and save the performance details of your A/B test as a PDF file.
If you want to save the performance of your A/B test offline on your computer for future reference, use the Export to PDF feature available on the Performance details page. Perform the following steps.
Note The Export to PDF option is only available for A/B tests with the following status:
- Active - In Progress
- Active - Stopped
- From the Zones, open the zone details page.
- Click Published rules.
- Click action menu of the A/B test rule then click View details.
- In the A/B test configuration pane, click Performance details.
- The page displays Performance details for the A/B test, such as:
- A/B test status
- Primary metric
- Statistical significance
- Winning content
- Click rate by variants chart
For more information, see A/B test performance details
- To export the performance details information, click Export to PDF.
A PDF file named performance-details.pdf is downloaded to your computer. The PDF file contains all the information displayed on the Performance details page, including the click rate by variants chart.