Updating a scoring model database
You can select only one database for scoring, but it os possible to change the database if necessary. Selecting a different database requires changes to your organization settings.
- Go to Settings > Organization settings.
- Select CRM and Scoring settings.
- Click Edit.
- Click Select and choose the database to use for Scoring in the Scoring settings.
Note: All organizations have at least one scoring model allowed. If you need more than one model, contact client support.
Merging duplicate contacts
When duplicate contacts are merged, the resulting database includes scoring events from all contact records, giving you a consolidated score. If you create a scoring alert for score or rank, the primary contact's original score is used to determine the threshold for sending new alerts.
You can find merging on your database summary page (Campaign > Data > View data > Select your database > Merge). You can also search for duplicate contacts based on selected fields and then merge duplicate records.
Notes on scoring model databases
- You cannot use the same scoring model name in the existing database without deleting the scoring model fields' name.
- Database fields remain in the database when a scoring model is deleted. You can delete them manually when needed.