Updating a scoring model database
Selecting a different database to be used for scoring requires changes to your organization settings.
Only one database can be selected for scoring. However, you can change the database that is scored.
- Go to Settings > Organization settings.
- Select CRM and Scoring settings.
- Click Edit.
- Click Select and choose the database to use for Scoring in the Scoring settings.
Note: The number of scoring models allowed appear here. All organizations have at least one model allowed. If more than one model is needed, contact client support.
Merging duplicate contacts
When duplicate contacts are merged, Acoustic Campaign includes the scoring events in the merge, giving you a consolidated score and combining duplicate contact records into one record.
If you create a scoring alert for score or rank, the primary contact's original score is used to determine the threshold for sending new alerts.
You can find merging on your database summary page (Campaign > Data > View data > Select your database > Merge). You can also search for duplicate contacts based on selected fields and then merge duplicate records.
Notes on scoring model databases
- You cannot use the same scoring model name in the existing database without deleting the scoring model fields' name. If you attempt to duplicate the scoring model, a warning message appears and you cannot proceed until the scoring fields are deleted.
- Database fields remain in the database when a scoring model is deleted. The fields can be manually deleted if not needed.