All emails sent by the system will come from a single IP address associated with your organization’s Campaign pod using a unified naming convention. This includes password reset notifications, IP confirmation code, refresh tokens, and change of a notification email address. That means it is easier to whitelist and assures delivery to all our clients.
Emails coming from us at Acoustic Campaign will have the following settings:
|Friendly From||The Support Team|
|Actual from email@example.com|
* Email communications generated by the Campaign system for organizations on Pod 6 will use a Sender IP address of 220.127.116.11. All other pods will use a Sender IP address of 18.104.22.168.
Note: Acoustic Support and Marketing may send communication from other sources.
Acoustic Support sends out case updates via email that appear differently from what is above. The Support ticketing system Sender IP addresses are:
- 22.214.171.124/25 East Coast Data Center (set one)
- 126.96.36.199/25 East Coast Data Center (set two)
- 188.8.131.52/25 West Coast Data Center (set one)
- 184.108.40.206/25 West Coast Data Center (set two)