Include the following information when opening a support case regarding a contact source.
- Organization Name: (as it appears in Acoustic Campaign)
- Pod: If you cannot remember your Pod number or cannot find it, contact the support team.
- Username: What you use to log into Acoustic Campaign
Contact Source Information
- ID: IDs can be found for all items within the UI, by hovering over the name, it will display the ID in a pop-up window, clicking the name to display ID in URL, or hovering over the name displays ID at the bottom left of the UI.
- Location: Shared, Private, within a folder in Shared or Private
- Type: Database (Single or Double Opt-In), Query (Classic or Behavioral), Relational Table, Contact List, Suppression List, Seed List, or Test List
- Unique Identifier(s): (eg. Email, Non-email, No Key, Custom Key (Account#, Customer#)
- CRM sync: Do you have a CRM database synced to the contact source?