Map survey questions to database fields in Acoustic Campaign. After a question is mapped to a database field, contact responses are stored in their contact record. Then, use these responses in Acoustic Campaign to segment data, personalize content, create dynamic content, and more.
In Acoustic Campaign, set up your database:
- Click the Configure icon to open the Configure Survey page.
- In the Select Database list, select a database from a list of shared databases in your Acoustic Campaign.
- Check the box to store all responses in a relational table.
- In Field Mappings, map each question to an Acoustic Campaign You can only map one database field per question.
- In Select Field Name, begin typing a database field name and select a database field.
- Click Save Mappings.