When you create a survey, it's important to map your survey questions to database fields in Campaign. This way, when you set-up a survey, contacts' responses will be tied to their content records and you'll be able to use these responses to segment data, personalize content, create dynamic content, and more.
In Acoustic Campaign, set up your database to map the survey questions to fields:
- Click the Configure icon to open the Configure Survey page.
- In the Select Database list, select a database from a list of shared databases in your Acoustic Campaign.
- Check the box to store all responses in a relational table.
- In Field Mappings, map each question to an Acoustic Campaign You can only map one database field per question.
- In Select Field Name, begin typing a database field name and select a database field.
- Click Save Mappings.