A common use case is to create a query to segment survey contacts in the Campaign database. Before you create the query, decide how you want to segment the contacts in your database or relational table. You can create a query based on profile, behavior, and relational table data.
A query includes contacts who completed the City Cool 2.0 survey within the last 30 days. This query includes the universal behavior survey - Completed a survey.
- Has Survey - Completed a survey within the last 30 days with the following: Survey title is equal to City Cool 2.0
A query includes contacts who responded to a particular survey and survey question. The survey_id and question_id fields were used in the SURVEY_CONNECTOR_RESPONSES relational table.
- question_id is equal 1234567
- survey_id is 45678
A query includes contacts who have an active membership and responded to a particular survey and survey question.
The query includes profile data from the database and the query created in Example 2 above.
- Current Member is equal to Yes
- Is in Test survey connector database
Segment survey contacts
- In the menu, go to Data > Queries and then click Create.
- Complete the fields in the Save Query As dialog box:
- Choose Database to Query: Click Browse and select the database associated with survey connector.
- Save Query As: Name the query.
- Location: Save the query in a Shared folder so all users in your organization can access the query.
- Type: Select Query.
- Click OK to open the Query builder.
- Select the query's criteria based on the contacts that you want to include in your list. You can add profile, behavioral, or relational table criteria.
- Click Save. You may also Save & Calculate to determine the number of contacts in the database who meet the criteria or Save & Close to close the criteria page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.