Here is some information to help you get started with Acoustic™ Digital Analytics.
Standard reports are pre-configured and pre-processed reports. They provide data on marketing, content, conversion events, systems, demographics, search terms, and more.You have the following options for standard reports:
- Modify by adding/removing available metrics
- Modify by applying one or more segments
- Display trends for different time periods to include daily, weekly, monthly
- Saved as views so you can return to specific customizations of a report
- Toggle between different views and Manage Views to modify existing views
- Ad-hoc reports are customized reports that you build and generate on your own. Ad-hoc reports aid your analysis of customer activity on your website. You can use workspaces to group your reports for easier access and sharing.
- "Collecting user data with Digital Analytics"
- "Tracking session and visitor activities with Digital Analytics"
- "Handling image requests for secure pages"