You can use the Journey stages report manager to view completed journey stages reports that were generated with the current configuration and past configurations.
To open the Journey stages report manager, click Journey stages > Manage. The report manager shows two tabs:
- All shows all completed journey stages reports for past and current configurations and the report that is currently running.
- Current shows all completed journey stages reports for the current configuration and the report that is currently running.
The tabs display reports in chronological order starting with the newest report at the top. Use the following information to identify the report that you want:
- Report ID indicates the date that the report was generated. The report ID is auto-generated and uses a format that is based on your organization and date.
- Start date is the date that the report was configured.
- End date is the date that the report reached the end of its duration
period. Note: For reports that are generated on the last day of the report duration period, Acoustic™ Journey Analytics highlights the report in green and displays a "duration met" label. To start a new journey stages report, you must edit the stages configuration. For example, you might reconfigure the baseline and target metrics.
To see details about a report configuration, such as the duration period, click the info icon for the report. To view a report, click the report ID.