The purpose of an abandoned cart program is to re-engage potential conversions and identify areas of improvement with surveys.
An abandoned cart is an online shopping cart for which the customer does not continue to the payment gateway and complete the purchase.
Ask the following questions:
- Update with API or recurring imports?
- API requires RT (Relational Table) structure to be built and uploaded before you submit calls.
- Recurring imports require a relational table structure to be built and a file naming convention to be established.
- Single Should-tap message or re-engagement campaign?
Create the ground work.
- Create parent database if it does not exist.
- Upload RT (Relational Table) structure and associate with the parent database.
- Create the RT (Relational Table) Query for use in emails.
Images can be stored and pulled from the asset library, but might be easier for the client to pull in from an existing repository or other external site.
Recurring import needs to be scheduled before contact calculation for automated messages.