To send a Transact message, you need to assign an email template to your Transact Message Group.
To assign an email template to a Transact Message Group:
- Go to Emails > Emails and templates and click your email template.
- Click Automate on the upper right menu.
- Check Assign email to existing group of automated messages and select your Transact message group from the drop-down list.
- Under Upon assignment, save email, select Active.
- Click Submit and then click Automate.
- Return to your Message Group and confirm that it is active. If it's in the Pending tab, select the check box next to it and click Activate.