Users can make schedule changes to an automated message and view details.
A user is presented with two options when a schedule change is made to a recurring automated message. They are based on a few factors.
- First, what is the send scheduled?
- Second, when did the message last send?
- Third, when was the message expected to send again?
- Finally, where does now (when the change is being made) fall in relation to the above two factors?
In most cases, it is clear as to when the next send occurs. Acoustic Campaign shows the user two options:
- The next expected send time.
- Skip that time and send the following time.
For example, if today is 2/1/17 and you have a DAILY @ 2 PM recurrence schedule, the message sends today at 2 PM. If you go into Acoustic Campaign at 3 PM and change the recurrence to DAILY @ 8 AM, two choices are given:
- 2/2/19 8 AM
- 2/3/19 8 AM
In some cases, it is not clear when the next send occurs. Acoustic Campaign shows the user two options:
- The catch up send time of NOW.
- The following scheduled time
For example, if today is 2/1/19 and you have a DAILY @ 8 AM recurrence schedule, the message sends today at 8 AM. If you go in at 9:15 AM and change the recurrence to DAILY @ 9 AM, you are shown two choices:
- 2/2/19 9 AM
For more detailed information on how it works, contact Client Support.