When you make changes to a email template for a message group, the changes are not automatically applied. You must cancel the existing message template, and then re-assign the template to the message group for the changes to become live.
To activate your changed template, complete the following steps.
- Go to Automation > Automated Messages > View Groups.
- On the Active tab, select the Automated Message Group where the template is located.
- Select the template and click Cancel and then confirm your selection.
- The template moves to the Completed/Canceled tab.
- Return to your updated email template, and click Automate.
- Check Assign email to existing group of automated messages and select your message group from the drop-down list.
- To activate the template immediately, select Active in the Upon assignment, save email as field.
- Click Submit and then Automate.
- Return to your Message Group and confirm that it is active. If it's in the Pending tab, click the check box next to it and click Activate.