There are several ways in Acoustic Campaign to see reports. This topic presents quick steps for viewing the email results and clickthroughs on links. Perform these steps sequentially. For example, to see clickthroughs, complete all of these steps in order.
Automated Message Report
An Automated Messages report allows you to review a summary of all the report data such as delivery info, tracking metrics, and email responses. You can also review the Automated Messages detail by date range within your report, and download the data.
To view the Automated message Report:
- Go to Reports > Reporting > Report Types > Automated Message Reports > Summary.
- Select a Message Group under the Group Name column.
- After the information is collected, the report displays.
- The report includes tracked information for both individual Automated Messages emails and for the overall Automated Messages. The level of tracking information for the overall Automated Messages is always set to an aggregate level. Automated Messages reports can be accessed by a specific date, or aggregated for all instances.
Automated Message Reports - Classic
The Automated Message Report can provide more aggregate email data where you can export most metrics.
- Go to Reports > Other Reports > Automated Messages.
- On the Automated Message Report page, click the Active tab. A list assigned automated message emails appears.
- Click to select message group by name. The Automated Message Report page appears.
- To see a report by time period, select the Detail by Date tab.
View more specific information
- In the Email name column, click a email.
- A report with aggregate email metrics will appear. Transact sends are organized by date and show basic metrics like Sent, Bounces, Opens, Clicks, etc.
- To drill down into a daily Transactional send, click a email name and an individualized Single Mailing Report will appear.
API XML Reporting
The XPI XML offers reporting interfaces where you can pull raw data for email events like Opens, Clicks, Bounces. The RawRecipientDataExport is a flexible API that is useful for accessing granular, raw data for individual contact actions. To learn more about how to use API XML, refer to our API documentation.