You can use the Event Manager to create sequence events.
About this task
Use the following steps to create a sequence event.
- In the Event Manager, select New to set the parameters for the Event you are creating.
- Click + Condition to a condition for your Sequence Event.
For Sequence Events, you must select an Event as the condition.
- Click + Condition again.
- In the Select condition type window, select Events occur in the following sequence.
Note: The Events occur in the following sequence option is displayed only if the first condition that you set is an Event.
- Add the events to the sequence.
- Set the value and condition for the Events that you have selected.
A Sequence Event can be triggered only when Value is set to Exists in session and Condition is set to True.