Bad transactional message group ID notification error
This error indicates that the Transactional message group was not set up properly in Acoustic Campaign.
- Make sure that the Transactional message group is the correct type.
- Make sure that the email is not automated and is assigned to the transactional message group.
- If you recently set up the transactional message group, Transact might not be fully synchronized with Acoustic Campaign (allow approximately 20 minutes).
Emails not sent from Transact
- If your email is not sent, try the following steps to resolve the problem.Check that there are no spellings mistakes in messages, the transactional message group, within the x-header, or in the IP address. If the x-header is not used to associate the messages with a transactional message group, check for misspellings in the From Name, From address, or Reply address.
- Send a message from your SMTP server to a Gmail account. Review the email headers and Acoustic Campaign transactional message group settings for the following items:
- Verify the originating IP, which is listed in Settings > Org Admin > Security Settings. This area of Acoustic Campaign requires you to have Organization Administrator permissions.
- Verify that the transactional message group was set up.
- Confirm that the transactional message group has a email template that is active and automated.
- Review and confirm that all From address and Subject lines match the email template.
- Verify that the template is set up for the body type you are sending.
- Confirm that content character and transfer encoding is correct.
- Check the transactional message group list and confirm whether the email name is being added.
Not receiving notifications of errors
If you are not receiving notification of errors, make sure that a Notify email address was set and is correct.
If you are still experiencing problems, contact Support.
What if my Transact message doesn't have content?
If your email message has no content, try the following steps to resolve the problem.
- If you specify HTML, you must submit HTML so that the server can recognize the content.
- If you specify text, you must submit text so that the server can recognize the content.
- If the email shows %%INBOUND_HTML%% rather than an email body, it indicates that the template was not set up for the email body type. Verify that the HTML body has the proper body tags, such as: <html><body>%%INBOUND_HTML%%</html></body>
- Verify that encoding on the originating message is correct (7-bit encoding).
In Transact, I don't see any error codes but it's not operating as expected?
If Transact SMTP does not return error codes, but operation is not as expected (for example, it fails to deliver email), contact Support.