After a developer adds and configures the mobile app, marketers can create and send simple or rich iOS, and Android mobile app messages.
Before you can create mobile messages, make sure these tasks are done:
- Provisioning enables your organization for Mobile App Messages.
- Your organization is provisioned for universal behaviors.
- The Acoustic Campaign organization administrator enables Mobile App Messages at the user-level for developers and marketers.
- You're using a flexible database that is mobile app-enabled and has a Mobile App Messages custom field.
- You downloaded the latest SDKs and plugins.
- You implement the Android or iOS SDK within your mobile app:
- Your developer added your mobile app and created app groups in Acoustic Campaign.
- Your mobile app developer configured any default and custom actions or action categories.
- If necessary, your developer created mobile app templates.