If you encounter an issue in spite of following the troubleshooting tips and suggestions, open a case with support. Be prepared to keep essential information handy for your support ticket.
Create a support ticket, and mention the following information in the ticket:
- Pod number
- Organization name as it is displayed in Acoustic Campaign
- Mobile database name or ID
- Relevant iOS or android appKeys
- Current version of the deployed SDK
- Example mobile user IDs from the devices with issue
- If the issue is seen in production, the app name and the app URL as they are displayed in the app store
- If the issue is seen in development, you may need to:
- provide an APK for Android
- coordinate with Support to add UDID of the iOS device to the ad hoc list and provide an ad hoc build. Here is a sample UDID
iphone6 udid f32dba88fa516d6826ca15b27ec6ecbf7b8596c7
Additional questions from us
You may also be asked some additional questions depending on the issue you are facing:
- Are you facing the issue only with this MUID or device?
- Does the issue only impact a certain appKey or OS?
- Was the app updated recently?
- Was the appKey recently generated?
- Did the Google API key or Sender ID change?
Issues with a specific mobile app message
If you are facing the issue with a specific mobile app message:
- What is the message delivery name?
- What is the message campaign name?
- What was the type of the message - simple, rich inbox, in-App?
- Was the message sent from the UI or via API?
- Is this a part of a program? What is the Program ID?
- What is the sent date and time (GMT)?
Is this an issue with attributes not updating as expected in WCA?
Please submit the Mobile User ID(s) not updating.We will also need the following: Attribute name(s): Attribute value(s) not updated: Approximate Sent date/time (GMT):
Issues with attributes not updating
If the issue is that attributes are not updating as expected in Acoustic Campaign, then submit the following information:
- The mobile user IDs that are not updating
- Attribute names
- Attribute values that are not updated
- Sent date and time (GMT)
Issues with a single device
If this is an issue with a single device not receiving the mobile app message, then consider the following questions:
- Is mobile app messaging enabled on the device?
- If the issue is on android, is the app impacted by battery or security settings?
- Have you ever received notifications on this device or MUID?
- Do you have any other apps from the same app on the device?
- Does the device receive notifications just fine from other apps?
- Was the device turned off-and-on the Enable Notifications in the OS settings?
- Could you send a quick test mobile app message to the MUID or device from the Acoustic Campaign UI as a further test?
- Did the device have active connectivity when the mobile app message was sent?
- Was the device on WiFi or cell data when the messages were sent?
Further troubleshooting may require reviewing the logs with verbose enabled or attempt a re-install. See Enabling verbose logs for troubleshooting.
Article is closed for comments.