Use the mobile content builder to create an HTML content block for your simple notification + inbox message or inbox-only message.
- In Mobile Messages, click Create HTML to create the content block
- Click Content Block Name to type the new unique name.
- Click Settings to open (and close) the panel. Choose the location where you want to save the content block. Add tags to apply keywords to your content block, so you can quickly organize or report data. You can type a note for this content block. Contacts cannot see this information.
- Use the editor to create the content of your message. Click Source to toggle between the HTML code and the WYSIWYG design editor. You can add personalized information to your email from the database for each contact, such as the customer name or account number.
- After a contact source is added in Settings, use any system or custom fields stored in the database to personalize your email.
- Add an action to a text or image element in the content block. You can add a URL, dial, or custom action that was configured by the mobile app developer.
- Click the Preview & Manage view. As you are building the content block, use the side-by-side Preview tab to help you see how the final content will look to mobile app users.
- Note: changing the device layout does not change the canvas size.
- Attach the content block to your mobile app message draft.