Set up mobile app developer and marketer users
The organization administrator gives the mobile app developer and mobile app message creators permission to access areas in the product.
- In Settings, click Organization admin and then User accounts.
- Select a user from the list.
- Under the User Permissions section, select permissions for the user. Typically, the role or function determines what access a user needs. A single user can have both permissions enabled.
- Choose Enable mobile app messages to allow the user to create and send mobile app message content. This permission is usually enabled for marketers.
- Choose Enable development for mobile app messages to allow the user to add mobile apps and actions to the marketing platform. This permission is usually enabled for developers.
- Save your changes and log in again to view the updated settings.
After user permissions are set up, marketers see the Create Mobile App Messages option in the Mobile Messages menu. Developers can access the Development menu to register the mobile app and then configure app groups, actions, and templates.
Set up Device Location Awareness users
After the Provisioning team enables Device Location Awareness (DLA) in an Acoustic Campaign organization, organization administrators can enable DLA access for each user account.
In Settings, go to Org Admin and& click User Accounts. Click Application Settings and then select Device Location Awareness. Users can then access DLA in the Applications menu but need to log back into Acoustic Campaign for the changes to take effect.