You can use general settings to customize organization-wide default settings such as system issue notifications, enable or disable existing features and locales.
To see these settings, go to Settings > Administration > Organization settings > General Settings.
Use the General Settings section to:
- Store IP of Contact for profile Actions: Store the IP of your Contact's address when they change their profile.
- Enable Custom Navigation
- Notification replies sent from - Users can brand notification emails so that contacts are more likely to recognize them for what they are.
- Notification Email Address for System Issues - Specify an email address where you want system notifications to be sent. For example, if Acoustic Campaign were going to be down for a specified period, Acoustic Campaign would send an email to this address.
- Session Timeout Frequency - Set up your organization’s session timeout frequency to specify the time after which a user is automatically logged out of the classic Acoustic Campaign environment when no action is taken. Only organization administrators can modify this setting. The default setting for session timeout is 1 hour. You can change this interval timeout by taking these steps.
- In Organization Settings, go to General Settings.
- Click Edit. In the Session timeout frequency menu, you can change the session timeout frequency to 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, or 8 hours.
- Click Save.