You can add emails to step resources after your program is created in Classic programs.
- The emails must be in a Shared folder.
- Emails are added for program steps where Subject Lines, From and Reply To Address and scheduling options are set as part of the step configuration process.
- Emails can be associated to multiple steps.
- Choose a blueprint from the gallery to create a program.
- Click Add in the Step Resources panel to associate emails to your program.
- Drag the email into the desired track and click Configure on the step.
To change an email for a step, click the Add templates link on the Step configuration page.
Delete an email by clicking the X beside the email name in Step resources.