Campaign users are assigned one of three roles: organization administrator, standard user, or reporting only user. Your role determines what tasks you can perform in Acoustic Campaign.
As an organization administrator (org admin), you are responsible for configuring your organization's settings. This must be done before you or any other users can generate a report or create databases, lists, emails, mobile push notifications, mobile messages, and programs. As an administrator, you can create other users and also act as a standard user.
Most marketers fall into this role. Standard users can generally:
- Set up databases, email lists, queries, seed lists, and relational tables.
- Create and send emails, push notifications, and mobile messages.
- Create web forms, landing pages, and surveys.
- Create and review reports.
Permissions for standard users can be further refined by the administrator. See Create organization users for details.
Reporting only user
Reporting only users have access to reporting features only. These users can:
- Review the status and results of an email or a program.
- Compare results across multiple emails or programs to see which are successful.
- Complete comparative analysis of market segments.
- Export results data.