A new organization is a quick and straight-forward setup once the correct information is provided to the provisioning team.
The required information includes the:
- Organization name
- Organization administrator
- Pod information
- Notification email address
- Existing or new IP to be associated with the new organization
Do not follow the steps below until your sales representative or client success director places the order and a case is raised. Implementing these steps can cause harm to your system. Do not complete until directed to so do by a provisioning specialist.
Here is the process to provision a new organization:
- Submit a case requesting an organization setup.
- The provisioning team will confirm the name choice for the new organization. Typically, we recommend naming your organization to reflect your brand or brands.
- The provisioning team will confirm the name and contact information for the organization administrator. This may be you or the contact name of the person who will receive the login credentials.
- The provisioning team will ask on which pod number the new organization should be created. Not every client will be aware of their pod choices or have a preference. Typically, we provision clients’ organization on pods based on their geographical location. Our pods have data centers that cater mainly to certain regions. Also, so clients may have pod stipulations based on privacy/data laws.
- The provisioning team will inquire about the existing or new IP address that should be associated with new organization.
- Upon of creation of new organization, the provisioning provides initial login details via the case. A system generated temporary password is sent to the specified notification email address.
Our support team is available to assist you in navigating your new organization.