Social Audiences connects social ad networks with Acoustic Campaign. It enables marketers to reach known customers and customers who resemble them, known as lookalike audiences, on social networks.
Social Audiences captures ad-based metrics so that clients can review performance details in one environment for tailoring messages and marketing outreach that is closely aligned to consumer's interests and preferences. Marketers can now understand customer behaviors and interactions on the social channel for a more personalized experience.
Social Audiences is a feature that requires an entitlement. Setup of Social Audiences in an Org requires a combination of steps for complete setup.
- The client submits a case to have Social Audiences enabled.
- The provisioning team confirms which organization should be enabled for Social Audiences.
- The provisioning team requests the client to provide a non-keyed database ID and creates a refresh token. The refresh token steps are:
- Go to Settings > Organization settings and expand Application Account Access
- Click the Add Account Access Add Account Access button. Then choose IBM Universal behavior Exchange for the application and their user account.
- After clicking Add, the refresh token will be sent to the client's notification email.
- Upon receipt of the above information, the provisioning team proceeds with setup and enables Social Audience in the specified organization.
- The client is notified via case, then the case is closed.
Our client support team is available to assist you in navigating your new organization and utilizing the features of Social Audiences.