You can manage and edit web forms for an Acoustic Campaign database on the Database summary page.
Click the Web Forms tab to see the web forms available for the database. The web forms are displayed in preview format. The form element settings and appearance can be edited. Custom confirmation pages can be specified as well.
Editing a web form
To edit a web form, take these steps.
In multiple browser tabs, the system updates change to the web form only when you exit and return to the application.
- Click the web form name on the Web Forms A web form preview appears for editing.
- Click the yellow placeholder to open the form design editor.
- Select the field that you want to edit in the form editor section.
- Click Save and close.
- Verify that the form is correct.
- Click Save to commit the changes to the site/email.
Hide a field on a web form
To hide a field on a web form, take these steps.
- Click in the form area of your landing page to open the form settings.
- From the database objects area, select the field that you want to make hidden and then drag and drop it into the Hidden Fields
- Save and close to complete hiding a field on your web form.
Add a web form link to a web page
Each web form that you create has a unique URL, including the Acoustic Campaign tracking information, to which you can link from your website. When a web form is created, you can click the web form's name to view the URL that is used to locate the form. Copy this URL and use it to create a link to the form from your site.
To add a web form link to a web page, take these steps.
- On the Web Forms tab, click the web form name. The Edit Site page opens.
- Copy the URL from the Domain
- Create a link on your web page that uses the URL and tracking information.