Use Social Audiences to connect Google Ads with Acoustic Campaign
- Log in to Google Ads.
- Log in to Social Audiences and configure your Google Ads account.
- When you provide your credentials, you are asked for authorization. You can see that your account is configured in the Social Audiences Settings.
After the social network account is configured, you can create audiences and campaigns for the Google Ads.
Creating a campaign for Social Audiences for Google Ads
- In Acoustic Campaign Social Audiences, click Campaigns then Create a Campaign.
- Click the Accounts field and select an ad account from the list.
- Select the Campaign objective Search Network only. Click Next.
- Select Include or Exclude for the selected audience in your targeting.
- Select the Audience(s) field for a list of all available audiences and choose the audience that you want to push to. Complete the remaining Audiences, Locations, Language, Networks, Keywords and the user must provide an ad group name. Click Next.
- Set your budget, schedule, and bidding. Click Next.
- Create your ad.
- Click Create to create the ad for Google Ads.
Create an audience for Google Ads
The minimum audience size is 1000 matches (assume that match rate is not 100% so you’d want to send more than 1000).
- In Acoustic Campaign Social Audiences, select Audiences > Create an audience.
- Click Accounts and select the account that you want the audience to reach in Google Ads.
- Enter a name for the audience.
- Enter a description for the audience.
- Select Create a new source audience or Choose an existing source audience. Click Next.
- Select a Producer. All producers that are available from Acoustic Exchange are displayed in the drop-down.
- Select the Source audience.
- Select a Segment. Only data that is specified as Public in the source system is available through Acoustic Exchange for syndication.
- Choose your identifier(s). Click Next.
- Select the export frequency of daily, weekly, or one time. Choose day, start date, and time. Choose repeat forever. Choose an end date.
- Click Complete.