Integrating with Acoustic Campaign is optional, however, with data collected from your Analytics Campaigns, Email Insights can add new information about your recipients to your Acoustic Campaign databases. This information helps you personalize your campaigns even more to make sure your users are getting the best experience possible.
When enabled, this data from Email Insights syncs to your Acoustic Campaign Organization on a nightly basis.
Configure the Email Insight access token (required)
For Email Insights to access the email templates for an Acoustic Campaign Org, each user must supply Email Insights with an Application Access Token. If the user requesting access does not have Administrative privileges within Acoustic Campaign, an administrator will need to provide the user with their Email Insights Token.
Complete the following steps to configure the Email Insights access token.
- In Acoustic Campaign, go to Settings > Organization Settings > Application Account Access.
- Click Add Account Access.
- Select Email Insights as the application.
- Select your user name or the user you are giving access to.
- Click Add.
Acoustic Campaign will now email the token to the user.
- Copy this token and paste the text into the Email Insights Settings page where it specifies User Acoustic Campaign Refresh Token.
- Click Save.
Add a database mapping from Email Insights to Acoustic Campaign
To enable integration with Acoustic Campaign, complete the following steps:
- Add the appropriate fields to your Acoustic Campaign database.
- Go to Email Insights > Settings.
- Select Add a Database, under Acoustic Campaign Integration.
- Choose the Acoustic Campaign database that Email Insights should use to sync data.
- Select the corresponding database fields from Acoustic Campaign that apply to the Email Insights data.
- Select Create Mapping.
- Repeat this process to add as many Acoustic Campaign databases as needed.
Metrics from Email Insights
The extra details about your customers you can add through integrating Email Insights with Acoustic Campaign are:
|Average read time||The number of seconds, on average, that a recipient reads your emails.|
|Common device||The device the recipient typically uses to open your email.|
|Common city||The most frequent city where your recipient is located when opening your email.|
|Common region||The most frequent region where your recipient is located when opening your email.|
|Common country||The most frequent country where your recipient is located when opening your email.|
|Recent city||The most recent city where your recipient is located when opening your email.|
|Recent region||The most recent region where your recipient is located when opening your email.|
|Recent country||The most recent country where your recipient is located when opening your email.|
Note: Due to the way Email Insights receives data, it is possible that the read time and the Engagement Category might not match. We recommend using the Read Time information.