Learn how to manually add a contact to a program in the database that is approved for sales.
Users of Contact insight in Salesforce can add contacts to a program, bypassing the entrance criteria.
To add a contact to an existing and active program that is marked 'Program approved for sales', you would take the following steps:
- Click the database used by the program.
- Click Add contact and add the contact.
- Select Save.
- Click the Search tab of the database.
- Click the email address of the new contact that was added.
- Select View Contact Insight and click Add contact to program. Your contacts are automatically added to your program.
Note: You do not have to stop the program, but during creation, the 'Program approved for sales' option must be checked on the Settings page.