A misplaced apostrophe in the HTML source code causes the HTML code to display in the report.
- Open the Templates from View Mailings and click the name of the email that you want to check.
- Click the email body tab.
- Click the arrow next to Design View and change it to Source View.
- Press CTRL + F on your keyboard. The search window appears.
- In the search area, enter an apostrophe ' and press Enter. All apostrophes are highlighted.
- Refer to the HTML area on the previously downloaded PDF. The area on the PDF where the HTML appears corresponds with the same area in your email template.
- Remove the misplaced apostrophe from the indicated area within the email template.
- Click Save.