Learn how to create and save a report layout.
Perform the following steps to create and save a report layout.
- In Reports > Reports (classic) > Reports center, click a report that contains data for a specific Mailing, Database, or Landing Page Site.
- Click Total to Date and choose the desired date range from the drop-down, or choose custom and set your own date range.
- Click Layout and choose Save Layout.
- Name the Layout and make sure to save it in the Shared location if you want other users to be able to access it. Click Save.
- To access the saved layout, go to Layout > Shared Layouts and choose the desired report.
- Complete the following steps to set a report as a Default Layout that loads when you load the report.
- Click Manage Layouts.
- Select the desired layout.
- Click Set as Default Layout.