There are some common errors that can occur in Social Audiences, and you can try troubleshooting issues.
Why don't audiences update?
Facebook and Twitter take time to update audiences based on the size. It is recommended that you wait a few hours before you check for updates again.
Facebook Lookalike Audiences can take up to 24 hours for updates to appear.
Why can't I create an audience?
You must create audiences for your ad campaigns. Those audiences will determine who sees your advertisements on your social media platforms.There are a couple of issues that can cause this issue.
- Acoustic Exchange connectivity issue – Wait for a few minutes and try again. If you still cannot create an audience, contact Acoustic support.
- Facebook API or Twitter API issue - Wait for a few minutes and try again. If you still cannot create an audience, contact Acoustic support.
Can I add multiple audience lists (each with a different identifier) to a single campaign?
Yes. During campaign creation, you can select one or more audiences to be linked to the campaign. To do so, you must link multiple audiences, each with a single, individual identifier, to each campaign.
- Create an audience (while configuring the source audience) and choose one of the multiple identifiers available.
- Create another audience, choose an identifier, and add it to the same campaign as the first audience.
- Repeat the process for the amount of identifiers you require.
Error: No available audiences
If you have an audience that does not reach the limit that is required by Facebook or Twitter, you are not able to use an existing audience to create an audience. The audience is also not available on the targeting campaign. Resolution If you recently created the audience, you must wait for the Facebook and Twitter processing times. Check again in 24 hours.
Emails and phone numbers that are on the audience must match to a Facebook or Twitter user. If they do not match, the audience cannot reach the required number.
Error: Please configure all export options
If you do not configure all of the export options, you receive an error.
To fix this error, fill each of the fields on the Create Connections form.
Error: The account you selected cannot create ads - it lacks configured funding source
You cannot create ads because you do not have funding associated to your social network.
To resolve this issue, add funds to the source account.
Error: Facebook page not found
The referenced Facebook page was not found. To fix the error:
- Go to Facebook.
- Create a page or find a page you already own.
- Associate the page with a business account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.