Read through the following procedure to combine more than one email
Individually select one or more emails to aggregate as part of the trend report using the new Specific Mailings tab.
- Open the Multiple mailings from the Reports, check the box next to the emails to include in the report.
- Click Add to Multiple mailings report. If you wish to remove an email, check the email and click Remove from Multiple Mailings Report.
- Click Create Multiple Mailings Report.
After the report is created, you can either view the comparison results on the screen, or download the data to save on your computer.
- Mailings Information Chart: Each email included in the report is listed. To view detailed information for each individual email in the report, click the report name.
- Delivery Information Chart: This chart provides combined data about the success of the
- Sent Messages - number of emails sent
- Soft Bounces - number of emails that cannot be delivered for reasons other than an invalid address (full mailbox, temporary technical problems, etc.)
- Hard Bounces - number of emails that cannot be delivered because a contact's address is deemed invalid by the mail server
- Total Bounces - hard and soft bounce totals
- Received - total number of successfully received emails
- Tracking Graph: This graph displays delivery information for five tracking metrics from
each of the editors and from the Click to View option. Tracking metrics
include the following results for the multiple emails:
- Opened - number of opened emails
- Clicked - number of clicks in an email
- Forwarded - number of emails that were forwarded
- Subscribed - number of contacts who opted-in to receive future emails
- Unsubscribed - number of contacts who opted-out of receiving future emails
- Tracking Chart: This chart details the tracking metrics in the selected emails. For each
metric, results for the multiple emails includes:
- Average per contact
- Unique Total
- Unique Rate
- Gross Total