Page View event type is used for the following and identifies each page visit for a visitor in a session per site visited.
- As a scored behavior within a Scoring Model
- As Entry Criteria to a Program
- As a Decision Diamond criteria within a Program
- As criteria within a Query
- In Contact Insight® for the Site Visit History visit path
The page name may be passed with the Page View event using one of the following methods below. By default, this will be the URL of the visited page, WITHOUT the query string. The Page View is automatically logged on pages that have the Web Tracking script.
Acoustic Campaign looks for the codes in the order listed below (Options 1-3); once found, it ignores the other codes.
Option 1: As a passed URL variable
Option 3: Meta-Tag Implementation
<meta name='com.goacoustic.pagename' content='Home Page' />