You can switch to Conversions View for more detailed conversion information, including First Conversion, Last Conversion, Total Conversion, Average Conversions per Opened Message, Percentage of Conversions per Opened Message, and Total Conversion Amount.
Complete the following steps to view the conversions for Single Mailing Report - Classic.
- In your Single Mailing Report, select the drop-down and click Update.
- A table that presents metrics and an additional table showing conversion data including Total Amount and Share of Conversions is displayed.
- Click the Download Data icon located at the top right of each table to export CSV data.
- You can export all the contacts who have completed a conversion event for your email by exporting tracking data.
- Click Export Tracking Data button located at the top right of the Single Mailing Report.
- In the Select Results Data, check Conversion or Aggregate Conversions and then click Continue complete the export.