Web Tracking provides a powerful tool to track behaviors outside the platform. To enable this feature in your organization, take these steps:
- Go to Settings > Administration > Organization Settings and open Web Tracking Settings. If you do not see Web Tracking Settings enabled, contact support.
- Complete the following steps to configure web tracking.
- Enter the Qualified domains that you want to track.
- Enter the Custom Web Tracking Events.
- Enter the Web Tracking Code.
- Under Configuration, enter your qualified domains to test if web tracking is working on your sites.
Close the Web Tracking Settings area. Updates and changes are auto-saved.