A trend report is a combined report of all data from several emails in the organization. It shows aggregate data for all emails meeting specified filter criteria.
View the deliverability report
Open the Deliverability report from the Trend reports.
View trend reports
Go to Reports > Reports class > Report center > Trend reports.
You can select and filter specific criteria using the Mailings By Range or Specific Mailings tab and then run a report. Trend Reports have a Mailings By Range tab on the parameter page. This allows you to choose one or more specific emails to include in the Trend Reports. Trend Reports also have a Specific Mailings tab on the parameter page. This allows you to individually select one or more emails to aggregate as part of the trend report.
Trend report content
- The Trend Reports - Tracking report provides detailed information on all required "email success" metrics, including names of the emails, contact source names, last send dates, unique opens and clicks, and effective rate. This report expands on the Summary report data and displays more in-depth "contact action" information for the emails. You can select as many emails from within the current organization as desired using the filters.
- The Trend Reports - Deliverability report provides detailed information on all deliverability metrics over a specified time period so you can observe trends and address potential deliverability issues. Using the provided filters, you can view information such as the number of bounces and abuse complaints and, with the report's graphic charts, details on which messages were not delivered.
- Deliverability Trend: This section displays deliverability metrics for all emails within the specified time frame and filter. The table displays deliverability metrics by Sent Mailing. To display more metrics in the table, hover over a column heading until an arrow appears. Click the arrow, select Columns, and then select a metric. To change the Date Range, click the blue link. Select a Relative Date from the drop-down or choose a custom range. Click Apply when done.
- Deliverability: This section displays the Total and Rate for overall Deliverability Metrics for the specified time range and filter. The dial displays the number of messages that were delivered as a percentage of the number of messages sent. The table below it displays compares Sent Messages versus Delivered Messages, listing any event that caused the email not to be delivered. You can click the Hard Bounces and Soft Bounces metric to view the first 100 contacts that recorded one or more bounces for the selected email. You may export a CSV containing these contacts by clicking Option > Export Data.
- The Trend Reports - Top Domains report breaks down the deliverability metrics by domain. Using the provided filters, you can select any number of emails within the organization and observe deliverability trends for specific domains. You can then identify potential issues for those domains, which is an important tool in avoiding ISP blocking.
- The Link History report shows data for link behavior over time and across emails. You can search for a link name and select a date range to track link activity across emails, click counts, and the effective rate of the link. When the results are returned, click the link name in the table to run the report.
- The Share-to-Social Report displays shared user activity across your organization during specified dates. The Share-to-Social report displays aggregate "share" activity by a social network for all selected emails. It allows you to track contacts who shared your messages. Information on Shares, Shared Opens, Shared Clicks, and Top 25 Social Influencers are available for any social network. To view all the information, scroll down the report.
- The Trend Reports - Summary report provides at-a-glance performance trends and key metrics (for example, unique opens, clicks, and effective rates) for a series of selected emails over a specific period of time. You can select as many emails from within the current organization as desired using the filters. Detailed information and additional metrics are available in other reports.
- Tracking: The Tracking Report section shows how many emails were sent, opened, and clicked over a given time frame. Additional metrics can be found in Options > Metrics Displayed.
- Top Domains: The Top Domains Report shows the different domains you are sending to and how they perform each. This section includes Metrics for Bounces, Mail Blocks, Abuse Complaints, and Mailing Restrictions.
- Deliverability: The Deliverability Report shows events after your email has been sent. You may view Hard Bounces and Soft Bounces by clicking their metrics.
Add a logo to the trend report
- Generate a Trend Report of a path to a report.
- Go to Insert: Header or Footer.
- Select the desired graphic and click Insert.
- The graphic appears on your report and when you create a PDF.
Acoustic Campaign's internal reputation score is based on various metrics within the Acoustic Campaign system and is on the Deliverability Dashboard within the support portal. To get the score, look at the volume of sent bounces, abuse complaints, and opens to generate a score. The score that you see is a 30-day score. That means changes in volume, bounces, complaints, or opens might take a couple of weeks to show impact. If you see a drop or increase in this number, check what you did last week instead of yesterday.
Changes in volume tend to generate the largest swings in the score. The increase in volume often includes older inactive data that tends to increase the bounces while diluting the opens.
Each IP address has its own Deliv Score. In addition to your IP score, we include the Deliv score for all our clients. The final score is the overall score of Acoustic Campaign clients that are in a similar business as yours based on the SIC code. To learn more about the SIC code, go to the SIC Page.