To fix landing pages that will not load, clear your cache, log out, and close out all browser windows. Then, log back into Acoustic Campaign.
- Internet Explorer - supported versions 7, 8, 9. Go to Tools and choose Temporary Internet Files and select the delete button.
- FireFox - current versions are supported: ALT key, Tools and select the clear now button for Cached Web Content; clear also for Offline Web Content and User Data if disk space is being used.
- Chrome - current versions are supported: Chrome menu and then Empty the cache, then select CLEAR BROWSING DATA button.
- In Internet Explorer, you can change your Compatibility View settings.
- Open Internet Explorer for the desktop, click Tools, and then click Compatibility View settings.
- In the Compatibility View Settings box, add the problematic website URL, and then click Add. Compatibility View is turned on for this single web site, for this specific computer.
- Use Compatibility View to decide whether you want your internet sites to be displayed, then decide whether to use Microsoft compatibility lists, and then click Close.