You can modify a database by selecting a database field and adding or changing the database fields.
Select the database field to modify and modify the fields as necessary.
Database Fields tab
- Add Database Field - Add new data fields to the database.
- Edit Database Fields - Add or change field settings (deleting fields is not permitted).
- Edit Database Settings - Set a seed Database to be included in all sends for this database. Enable/disable database functions which should not be accessible from the User Interface or using APIs (Security Settings). Manage recurring import and export.
- Create Query - Create a dynamic view of a database by defining set criteria to be used for emails.
- Set Field Values - Assign values to all contacts or to a subset of contacts in a database.
- Export Database - Export contacts of a database, opt-outs, or others.
- Segment Database - Divide a database into numerical segments.
- Merge Databases - Create new databases by merging two existing databases and queries.
- Purge a Database - Permanently removes contacts from the Database if they exist in a comparison Database or query.
Database Summary Values tab
You can view and manage (create, delete, export, and update) all existing New Values Reports on the Database Summary page's Values tab.
- To manage a New Values Report, check the box next to the report name and click the appropriate button (Delete, Export, or Update).
Search lets you manage individual contacts, and Databases of contacts matching certain criteria.
The Queries tab lets you view a Database of existing queries, and query a database when you want to make a new database as a subset of an original database, based on some criteria related to the contacts. You can also edit an existing query.
Web Forms tab
The Web Forms tab lets you manage Web forms and create new ones. It displays a database of existing Web forms for this database.
Automated Messages tab
The Automated tab displays a database of all of the autoresponders that are associated with this database. To view the autoresponder, click the email name.
The emails tab displays a database of all of the emails that are associated with this database. To view the emails, click the email name.
- To view the email report for this email, check the box next to the email name and click View Mailing Report.