Use a query to target specific contacts.
You can segment a database that syncs with Salesforce.com. For this example, you can target contacts (people) who fall into the "decision maker" category, have a trial expiration date in three days, and aren't yet in an advanced sales stage.
You can segment a database to target specific contacts in specific situations.
- Enter the trial expiration criteria.
- Make sure that they chose to register for the trial via web form preferences, which added them to the contact list.
- Add the contact as 'Is' 'Decision Maker' in the criteria.
- Add the criteria that the contact has not opened the email that states their trial expires in seven days.
- Finally, they can't already be part of an account that has an opportunity in an advanced sales stage:
After you build these queries, you can use them in a number of ways. You can:
- Send emails directly to customers and prospects in these queries.
- Export results for analysis and reporting.
- Automate your marketing messages via programs or an automated message.
Please sign in to leave a comment.