Profile criteria within a rule
You can query against both system and custom fields in program rules.
The operators that are available to the selected data field depend upon the field type of that data field.
Tip To check the field type, view your database and navigate to the Fields tab and review the Field Type column.
Several system fields appear in the Data Field selection box, and each one maps to a field type, which affects what operators are available.
- Last Modified Date
- Email Type
- Opt In Date
- Opt In Details
- Your custom fields
- Is (in Contact List)
- Is Not (in Contact List)
- Is (in query)
- Is Not (in query)
Behavior criteria within a rule
These behaviors reflect contact actions, and you can filter against those actions.
In your query, you can choose a positive or negative (using has or has not), a specific behavior, and then a target for that behavior.
- Has not
- Been sent email
- Opened email
- Clicked a specific link in email
- Clicked any link in email
- Been in program
Web form behavior
- Submitted a web form
Web site behavior
- Has Not
- Viewed web page
- Visited web page
- Downloaded file
- Triggered custom tracking event
Classic queries and programs can leverage behavior criteria.
The following queries can leverage behavior criteria options.
- Queries against databases
- Actual contact source queries for a program
- Program flow criteria queries within programs (such as decision diamonds)
Classic queries against databases and entrance criteria queries within programs cannot leverage behavior criteria options.
You can use opportunity data within Acoustic Campaign queries and programs to gather, send to and route participants based on the SFDC opportunity stage.
To get results, you must build your query or program against the CRMi list for the option to show. Here's how:
- Select CRM Opportunities from the Rule Builder page. A CRM database or associated query must have been used for the program, otherwise this button will not show. The CRM opportunities must have already been created in Salesforce.com and the two systems must have been configured to sync.
- Choose Is or Is Not Associated with any Opportunity in one of the following stages (greyed out because it is the only option).
- Type in the Values as they display in Salesforce.com line by line.
- Click Done and once finished select Save & Close.
Create a query based on data in your relational table.