You can import HTML pages that are already designed into the landing pages area. These files can include HTML code, images, and media files.
Before the Import HTML process begins, include all your images and links in a .zip file. If Import does not appear, check your user profile settings or contact client support for assistance.
To import files into landing pages, take these steps.
- On the Manage Site tab, click the Import The Import HTML dialog box appears.
- Select one of the following options and click Next.
- To import an entire page, complete with images and links, select Import and uncompress .zip file of HTML.
- To manually import a page and images individually, and then add links, select Import HTML and manually assign links.
- Click Browse to locate the file, and then follow the instructions to complete the import process. Acoustic Campaign extracts the files automatically and show a summary of the import process.
- The HTML content appears in the editor.
- You can continue to configure the content in the site, such as add personalization, or extra hyperlinks.