You can import HTML pages that are already designed into the landing pages area. These files can include HTML code, images, and media files.
Note: Before the Import HTML process begins, include all your images and links in a .zip file. If Import does not appear, check your user profile settings or contact client support for assistance.
To import files into landing pages, take these steps.
- On the Manage Site tab, click Import.
- The Import HTML dialog box appears.
- Select one of the following options and click Next.
- To import an entire page, complete with images and links, select Import and uncompress .zip file of HTML.
- To manually import a page and images individually, and then add links, select Import HTML and manually assign links.
- Click Browse to locate the file, and then follow the instructions to complete the import process. Acoustic Campaign extracts the files automatically and shows a summary of the import process.
- The HTML content appears in the editor.
- You can continue to configure the content on the site, such as add personalization, or extra hyperlinks.