Integrating Coremetrics with Acoustic Campaign enables you to automatically reach customers with targeted messaging that is tailored to their specific preferences and behavior.
Integrating Coremetrics with Campaign allows you to:
- Transform web behaviors into actionable triggers in targeting marketing campaigns.
- Increase conversions by recapturing visitors who are most likely to convert.
- Turn prospects into lifetime customers by engaging them from their first click and measuring behavior efficiently over time.
If you do not have the Coremetrics integration, provide this information in the attached form:
- Client Company Name.
- Salesperson (name, phone number, and email address).
- Order Form Number.
- Primary client contact for integration (name, phone number, and email address).
- The Acoustic Campaign Pod: (ex. campaign-us-1.goacoustic.com = pod 1, campaign-us-2.goacoustic.com = pod 2). For more Pod and URL info, click here.
- The client needs to create Acoustic Campaign login that is used by provisioning to enable this integration. The login needs to have organization administration permissions. Create the login and type the login name.
- The Acoustic Campaign login that is created needs to have a notification email address. The notification email address must use the following naming convention: cis-notifications-[client name]-pod[#]@cismail.silverpop.com. This address must contain no spaces. For example, if the client name is Acme International and the client is using pod 4, the notification email address would be cis-notifications-AcmeInternational.silverpop.com, enter your notification email address.
- What is the name of your Adobe report suite? (If you cannot answer this question, contact your Adobe representative).
- When you are sending metrics to Adobe, the integration can either send metrics for an entire Acoustic Campaign organization, or only for specific lists. If you want to export all available metrics for the entire Acoustic Campaign organization, leave the text box blank. Otherwise, list out the database ID of each database that you want to get metrics.
- List the domain names that you want to use with this integration. Acoustic Campaign automatically appends values to URLs in your emails that contain these domain names that enable tracking within site catalyst for automatically tagged emails. If you prefer to handle the action manually within your email templates, leave the field blank.
Download the questionnaire HERE and attach the completed document to your support case.
Set up the Coremetrics integration
Complete the following steps to complete the Coremetrics Integration with Acoustic Campaign.
- Client sends out email that contains email name and email Address as URL parameters on links.
- Email name and email address along with customer activity are captured by Livemail.
- Livemail sends a batch file every night to the Acoustic Campaign containing Product Viewed, Product Purchased, Add to Cart, Search, and Cart Abandonment. This data is stored in a relational table within the Acoustic Campaign.