It is important to ensure that Visualforce Pages that are related to the Contact Insight® feature and the Salesforce.com API are enabled for the User Profiles viewing the Contact Insight.
Before you begin
- Ensure that the Visualforce Pages that are related to the Contact Insight feature and the Salesforce.com API are enabled for the User Profiles viewing the Contact Insight.
- Check the API Enable check box for all Salesforce.com profile's that are going to view the Contact Insight.
- Go to Setup > Manage Users > Profile.
- Edit the Profiles needing access to Contact Insight.
- In the Administrative Permissions section, check the API Enabled check box.
- Click Save.
Complete the following steps for SP_EngageMashupLead, SP_EngageMashupContact, and SP_EngageMashupAccount to verify the permissions.
- Go to Setup > Develop > Pages and click over the Security link of any of the Visualforce pages that are related to the Contact Insight feature.
- Add the Profile that needs to be enabled.
- Click Save.
- Repeat Step 1,2, and 3 for all the Visualforce pages.
Note: If the securities permissions are not properly set, an error message is displayed, and the Contact Insight would not work. For example, Content cannot be displayed: You do not have sufficient privileges to access the page: /apex/silverpop_SP_EngageMashupLead
- The Contact Insight feature is displayed for each record (Lead, Contact, and Person Account).
Note: If the record is not synchronized, Contact Insight feature would not work as expected. Wait until the record is synchronized.